"Paint Box" Mixing Room
The Paint and Cure Paint Box is designed specifically for mixing storing paints. The modular construction from the basic version can be lengthened as necessary to accomodate additional mixing systems and other approved equipment. It offers many filtered air changes per minute to improve the safety and health environment for the painter.
- Double walled, galvanized sheet construction, plastic coated finished and insulated with non-combustible fiberglass panels.
- Single wall, 18 gauge coated steel also available.
- Windows are of security glass.
- Door openings include a sill to assure security of any paint spills. All doors include safety latches.
- Two rows of Hip lights for even lighting include security glass sealed and gasketed on metal frames.
- The filtering plenum extends the length and width of the ceiling for maximum air distribution.
- A belt driven centrifugal fan/motor is installed on the side of the plenum in a nonvisible position.
- An air outlet in the sidewall can be installed at any location for easy access.
- Controls for automatic cycling or continuous ventilation.
- The Paint Box is the ideal companion to the PAINT and CURE spray booths for clean, dust free painting.
Other brands, models and configurations are available.